For the best carpet cleaners north shore appearance, vacuum twice weekly for two people or even more often if your home is heavily trafficked. Choose a high-quality vacuum cleaner. When entering your home, remove shoes and put on slippers or socks.
Professional Carpet Cleaning
To maintain the validity of new carpet warranties, they must be cleaned every 12 to 18 months. Regular maintenance is the best way to go. High traffic areas, such as high-traffic lanes and walkways, should be cleaned every three to six month. Less frequently clean the carpet in areas that are less frequented, like bedrooms, etc. You will have a healthier home and your carpet will last longer.
Clean up Spills & Remove Spots
The majority of people don’t know the difference. Spots can be caused by foreign materials that are present around or on a fibre. The dyes of a foreign substance absorbed in the fiber can cause stains.
Our new stain removal products are often able to remove permanent stains safely, but this is not always the case. It can also be expensive. Acting immediately is less expensive and safer. Overnight dried stains are more difficult to remove. It is also important to deal with coffee and hot tea as the heat sets them.
Remove Spots with these Tips
1. Remove any liquid spills by blotting them up. If the spill contains solids, remove the remaining solids as carefully as possible with a wooden spoon.
2. Use Action ChemDry professional spot remover or club soda/cold water to dampen all the spots.
3. Use the bottom half of the spoon to agitate and spread the Action Cham Dry on the affected area.
4. Apply pressure to the liquid with the white terrycloth. Do not rub at the liquid stain or the fabric or carpet could be permanently damaged.
5. Repeat the procedure several times for stubborn stains. Check for staining while turning the towel towards a new section.
6. Fold the clean towel in a pad and place it on the area. Then, weight the towel with heavy books or objects. This will force the remaining moisture to the towel.
Accidental spills and Emergency Stains
Some stains or spills are beyond the ability of a householder to remove. ChemDry professionals have the equipment, knowledge and products necessary to eliminate most stubborn stains. In the case of an urgent situation, we recommend following the procedure below to minimize the damage. What you need to do is:
1. Do not wait until the stain or spill has spread or penetrated the fabric to act.
2. Use a spoon to scrape as much dirt as you can
3. Avoid spreading by always working towards the centre of the spillage.
4. Use a paper towel or a cloth towel to blot up any liquids.
5. To dampen the liquid spill, use plain warm water and dab it with a soft cloth without rubbing.
6. You can moisten the stain/spill with some water and place a wet cloth on the affected area while you wait for help.
7. Contact your carpet cleaner immediately
Carpet Cleaners North Shore
119 Fiddens Wharf Rd, Killara NSW 2071
(02) 8310 7640